We come to the end of the first month of 2015, that was quick! It has been a great month, and congrats to everyone that got engaged and are now pinning to their hearts content and dreams are becoming reality.
This month we have had some beautiful features that shall inspire you, so here are some of our favourites from the last 31 days, and a full round up of our articles from January.
A beautiful wedding of Josiane and Michael that took place by Como Lake in Italy, captured by Swiss wedding photographer Magnus Bogucki.
A perfect fairy tale wedding that just makes you smile and wishing you were there. The wedding of Loulou and Guillaume took place in the perfect France countryside and was captured by International wedding photographer Madeline Druce.
Hampshire based Wedding Photographer Rebecca Frost captured Phil & Karla’s Wedding at Gaddens Manor House, a small intimate and elegant wedding and a beautiful lace dress.
As well as inspiration we also had articles to help you when it comes to planning your big day.
- Why is Wedding Photography so Expensive?
- How far should you look for Your Perfect Wedding Photographer?
- Top Gifts to Give Your Bridesmaids
And our other posts and features not to be missed.
- Interview: Rebecca Frost Photography
- Stunning Black & White Wedding Photos
- The Sheene Mill, Cambridge Wedding
- One Beautiful & Elegant Wedding
- Love of Your Life
- Interview: Danny T
- Cute Beach Engagement Shoot
- Alexander & Julias Santorini Wedding
- Scandinavian Style Wedding Shoot
- A Colourful Spring Lisbon Engagement Shoot
- Interview: Shelley Hughes
- Cusworth House Engagement Shoot
- Brittany, Northern France Wedding
If you would like to submit a wedding, engagement shoot or a feature then do get in touch.