As the days get lighter and brighter the months are certainly passing by quickly now as we enter March. Last month we featured 28 beautiful weddings by 28 very talented wedding photographers. Here is our little round up from February of our articles and a lot of wedding inspiration, so get ready to pin!
To get your started here are 3 wedding that caught our eye this month.
We love a Tuscany wedding and this one certainly stood out, the lovely wedding of Kaley and Robert, they had their gorgoues day captured by Fabio Mirulla.
If there is a style we love then Bohemian is certainly up there! We featured this gorgeous elegant Bohemian Wedding captured by Sara Lobla. We just fell in love with this when we saw it.
We just fell in love with this wedding the the beautiful backless dress worn by the bride, captured by Divine Day Photography last year in Tuscany.
And our other posts and features not to be missed.
- Chris & Catherine’s Cotswold Wedding
- Ailsa & Neil’s Christmas Wedding
- A Beautiful Venice Wedding Shoot
- A Fabulous Tipi Wedding
- Rockley Manor Barn Wedding
- Kate & Luke’s Wedding at Puckrup Hall
- Sini and Ilari’s Wedding Day
- 1950s Style Wedding at St. Alfege’s Church
- Expert Advice: Wedding Flowers
- Rachel & Ryan’s Wedding Day at the Fairmont Hotel, St Andrews
- A fun Wedding in the Beautiful Siena Countryside
- Arturas & Jekaterina Wedding in Vilnius, Lithuania
- A Beautiful Portugal Vineyard Wedding
- London Wedding of Irena & Pete
- Andy and Gemma’s Wedding
- Valentines Day Special
- Hartington Church & Tissington Hall Wedding
- A Soft, Elegant & Beautiful Boudoir Shoot
- Nadja and Salvatore’s Wedding
- Sarah & Roy’s Wedding in Chichester
- Dutch Castle Wedding at De Schaffelaar
- Favourite Wedding Photos of 2014
- Paula & Richard’s Wedding at Huntstile Organic Farm
- Suzy & Michelle’s Bournemouth Beach Wedding
- Two Cultures & Faiths and a True Labor of Love
- Village Fete Themed Wedding with Vintage Afternoon Tea
- Jen & Jon’s Wood Hall Wedding
- Hampton Court House Wedding
If you would like to submit a wedding, engagement shoot or a feature then do get in touch.