(1)

Matt Trott Photography

Wedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott PhotographyWedding Photography by Matt Trott Photography

Beautiful, fun and creative wedding photography

I believe that every special moment in your life should be captured by a photo, so it can be saved and treasured forever.

My style is to capture the natural emotions and reactions of the special moments as they happen. I try and ensure every gallery has a selection of romantic shots, a special nightime light effect shot and a series of candid photos.

On your wedding day I will be using 90% lifestyle shots, which will be displayed in a documentary style. The other 10% will be artistic shots, which will be used to capture unique and creative memories.

My overall goal is to make your wedding day run as smoothly as it can, so you can relax and enjoy the celebration, I work with you leading up to your day to create a perfect timeline so we can both ensure you get all the photos you are looking for. I also set-up my couples with their own web portal so you can find all your photography elements all in one place.

How would you describe your style?

My style is to capture the natural emotions and reactions of the special moments as they happen. I also like to use some staged shots to produce some creative and dramatic shots. On your wedding day I will be using 90% lifestyle shots, which will be displayed in a documentary style. The other 10% will be artistic shots, which will be used to capture unique and creative memories.

What do you love about weddings?

Can I say 'Everything'?! When else in our lives do we get all of our favourite people together in one place and have a damn good party? It's everyone's 'best day of their lives' for a reason. I'm fortunate enough to attend a lot of parties and you can't help but feel moved by the happiness and love that surrounds you. I am one of the lucky ones to say I capture that for you so you can enjoy it for the rest of your lives.

What advice would you give to couples looking for their perfect wedding photographer?

I know I'm bias, but I believe the photographer is the single most important supplier you have on your wedding day. We not only capture your story and your memories of your day, we also help manage your wedding day by becoming your wedding day co-ordinator! This is why it's really important to build a rapport with us. That's normally pretty easy as we are a fun and friendly bunch but I should add here that I'm the ultra organised type too and have been known to assist in the odd tying of cravattes! I, of course, hope you will choose me, but whether you decide to go with Matt Trott Photography or another supplier, just make sure you and your partner are 100% happy that they are the right fit for you and your special day. This is why it's really important to have a good chat with us before deciding on your photographer.

What's your travel policy?

I am very happy to travel anywhere you would like me to.....I can fully recommend the Maldives!

Matt Trott Photography Reviews

Click here to submit your review.


Submit your review
* Required Field

Absolutely fantastic

Sep 24, 2019 by Kelly Ody

From our first contact with Matt, right up to receiving the photos from our special day, Matt has been great. Matt is incredibly organised and professional which instantly put us at ease and from our initial contact we felt very comfortable around Matt and had confidence in his abilities.

Before, during and after the wedding Matt was in regular contact with us, sharing ideas and useful hints and tips to help us to get the most out of our photos. This made everything so easy and the whole process was a pleasure knowing we could relax as Matt had everything under control!

Always prompt and professional, Matt made us and all of our guests feel completely at ease and he captured everything we wanted from our day and more. Even if this required Matt to give a rendition or two of ‘baby shark’ to encourage some of the children to smile for a photo! Many of our guests commented on how well Matt blended into our day and how comfortable they felt around him. We hardly knew he was there most of the time. You can see this in our photos, which are incredibly natural with Matt capturing some amazing images whilst being discreet and not interrupting the day.

On our wedding day, Matt was brilliant and knew exactly how to get the best shot. He had spent some time ahead of the day speaking with our venue to get a good understanding of the grounds and where to get the best pictures. To make sure we spent time with our guests and enjoyed our day, as well as capturing some great pictures, Matt took us out for photos in short bursts throughout the day to different parts of the venues grounds, which worked perfectly. Not only did it give us great photos but it also gave us the opportunity to spend some time together before joining the rest of our guests back at the venue.

The pictures Matt took were absolutely beautiful with a great mix of formal and relaxed which captured the essence of the day perfectly. Nothing was too much trouble; in fact Matt did not stop all day. We had no idea we'd get to see the photos so quickly and they are absolutely incredible. There are so many photos, we keep going through them and it feels like we notice something different every time we look at them. There are so many details that Matt picked up on that we would have forgotten, he really did manage to capture every aspect of our day perfectly. We are so pleased that we chose Matt to photograph our day and would highly recommend him to anyone else looking for someone to capture a memorable moment in their lives.


Your Perfect Wedding Photographer , 5.0 5.0 1 1 From our first contact with Matt, right up to receiving the photos from our special day, Matt has been great. Matt is incredibly organised and professional which instantly put us a

Video

Request a Quote & Check Availability

Email Matt Trott Photography

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Mobile Number

Venue

Date (required)

Additional Details / Message (required)