Norfolk photographers Eleanor & Jorge Santos are a husband and wife wedding photography team based in Norwich
We are The Wedding Story Tellers, Wedding Photographers in Norwich, Norfolk, England. We are a husband and wife team with over 13 years experience and at the time of writing this text we had photographed 415 weddings together. We are totally in LOVE with Weddings, Photography, capturing beautiful light & each other!
Our style is informal, we photograph events as they unfold and wont pose you! We are also very creative and keep up with the latest photography trends. We are always looking for new locations and ways to photograph, even if we are photographing a wedding at the same venue we want every bride and groom to have unique imagery.
We are totally relaxed and happy to go with the flow of your day, we have enough experience to know that plans can change on the day and we wont be phased by anything. Although our style always maintains the same high standard we pride ourselves on adapting to suit what our couples want, if you browse our website:(http://www.theweddingstorytellers.co.uk/the-wedding-storytellers-portfolio.php) you will notice that each bride and groom’s gallery is very much a reflection of each individual couple.
We can’t wait to talk to you and hear YOUR Love STORY! So get in touch: 0780 644 1856 or email: email@example.com
Ella & Jorge x
How would you describe your style?
Our Style is informal we wont pose you unless requested, we photograph the events of your day as they unfold capturing even the smallest of details, but what we really enjoy is capturing the LOVE and emotion between the two of you and the happiness shared between your guests.
Most people don’t like having their photo taken so our style makes it easy and stress free for you, we choose the perfect locations and all you have to do is be yourselves, walk, talk, hold, hands, have a cuddle and a kiss, it really is that simple. We will capture beautiful natural moments between the two of you! The biggest compliment we get from our couples is that they really enjoyed talking the photos of the two of them! It gives you a few minutes alone away from the guests to have some special alone time!
Of course we also take the traditional family group photos but recommend keeping these to the minimum so we have more time to get informal photos of your day and you have more time to relax and have fun with your guests!
If you think our style is the right match for you lets meet for a drink and talk about your photography ideas: 0780644 1856 or visit our website: www.theweddingstorytellers.eu
What do you love about weddings?
Watching the hair and makeup… the beautiful jewelry and wedding dress, seeing the excitement in the morning when the bride and groom are getting ready with friends and family. The GROOMS face when he sees the bride for the first time, parents and bridal party crying with happiness during the ceremony.
Capturing special moments between the bride and groom and guests on the day, a funny joke, a never ending hug, when the bride and groom look at each other and their eyes are sparkling with the LOVE they have for each other.
We could go on and on… there are so many things we LOVE about photographing weddings!
We really do see it as a huge privilege to be chosen as your wedding photographers!
Book your Free Consultation: 0780 644 1856 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice for couples planning their wedding?
Our Top Tips for Choosing your Wedding Photographer:
1. You need to make sure you like your wedding photographer; after all you will be spending a lot of time together on one of the most important days of your lives! We recommend picking up the phone and calling the photographer you like as your first point of contact that way you can be certain you like them!
2. Make sure your photographer can show you a complete wedding reportage, it’s easy to create an album using a few of the best photos from various weddings but a good photographer will be able to show you a full reportage from many weddings they have photographed.
3. Don’t forget that photography is the one tangible memory you will have after your wedding day and will be around for the rest of your lives, make sure you choose the right photographer that can create beautiful high quality images for you. Your photography is an investment.
4. View printed albums from your photographer so you can make sure the quality of their printed work is to a high standard, a small image on a website can look great but you need to see their work printed to make sure it high quality.
5. Book an engagement photo shoot so you can get to know your photographer and the way they work before your big day, this way you will know what to expect, plus your will get some beautiful photos to treasure!
6. Read reviews from previous couples that used your photographer.
Read reviews from our bride and grooms here: http://www.theweddingstorytellers.eu/guest-book.php or pick up the phone and give us a call on: 0780 644 1856… we can’t wait to hear from you!
Ella & Jorge x
Your Travel policy?
We are based in Norwich and happy to travel to any location in the UK, we LOVE to travel the world and would LOVE to photograph your wedding whatever the destination. We are used to shooting in a hot climate and can easily deal with the harsh lighting conditions bright sunlight brings!
Follow The Wedding Storytellers on