Late Space: Mid-week and winter weddings from £1,000
With over a decade of wedding photography experience, at of all the best wedding venues, you can count on me to get the very best pictures of your day. So, whatever surprises your wedding may have in store and whatever the weather – I’ve got it covered.
I’m a true story-telling photographer so document the real story of your day in pictures with my low-key and relaxed style. In short, I leave you to enjoy your day, safe in the knowledge you’ll have an amazing set of wedding pictures. I photograph your wedding from bridal preparations, through to include your first dance (and a little after).
After your wedding, your photographs are all processed to my own unique signature style and very high standards. Expect meticulous attention to detail, sharp, well-exposed images with true and lifelike colours. Black and white images are beautifully toned and filled with detail from the brightest highlight to darkest shadows.
As well as winning North-West wedding photographer of the year at the English Wedding Awards, I am also named as one of the best photographers in Liverpool three years running by both ‘Best of the Best’ and ‘Zankyou weddings’. I also have a whopping 29, five-star Google reviews (more than anyone else in the area). I’m proud of my awards and credentials because they tell me my wedding photography service is one of the very best and it’s your guarantee of high-quality photography and great service too.
I live in Liverpool with my wife Lou and our Bedlington terrier Indy but happy to travel anywhere in the country (or world) to photograph your wedding.
My photography style is a unique blend of photojournalism (candid/reportage) and contemporary couples portraits. Most of the day, about 95%, I will be working almost unnoticed in the background. This is when I capture all those precious memories filled with love, emotion and fun. These are the pictures people treasure the most. The other 5% is made up of taking romantic couples portraits, the ones that will wow your friends. I work very fast (and hard) getting these striking images so I take up as little of your time as possible whilst still delivering beautiful images you'll want on your walls. Again, I try to make these as fun and natural feeling as possible, no awkward or embarrassing poses here!
I love observing the friendship, laughter and love at weddings, not just the bride and groom but all their friends and family. I feel truly honoured to be there in the middle of it all capturing your memories for you.
Your wedding photographs will be your single most important record of your wedding day so it's really important to find the right wedding photographer for you. Your wedding pictures are with you for life, it really is time well spent.
I\\\'m happy to travel anywhere
Email Rob Sanderson