Beautiful Photography from Dan Biggins
My name is Dan Biggins, and I’m a wedding photographer based in East Dulwich, London, England. I just adore taking photos, and especially helping my clients capture and preserve the most special day of their lives!
Here are a few fascinating (honest!) facts about me:
– I’ve been playing the guitar for over twenty years (I know, I only look about 18…cough)
– I was once picked for the North East Essex District football team, which is pretty much the equivalent of playing for England (hey, it is when you’re six!)
– I once sat next to Dermot O’Leary at Colchester Sixth Form College (Media Studies GCSE, if you must know), and whenever I entered the classroom he’d exclaim, “Dan Dan! He’s our man! If he can’t do it no-one can!” I taught him everything he knows, obviously…;-)
– I’m the proud owner of the Bristol East Side Traders New Business of the Year Award 2004, for a small web design agency I set up and ran. Now that’s prestige.
– I write and record rock and electronic music (not at the same time, clearly…)
If you’d like to talk some more about me capturing beautiful images on your special day, then please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Clean, elegant and unobtrusive. No fancy filters or gimmicks used, just honest photography.
Even though they all follow roughly the same format, no two weddings are the same. This ensures I'm always inspired to capture creative images, no matter who the couple are or where the venue is.
Worldwide - Mauritius would be nice :)
Starting Price: Please enquire for details on pricing.
No offers at the moment, but get in touch below for details of my prices and packages.
Email Dan Biggins Photography