It is April 1st! No April fools here just a round up of some the beautiful wedding features from last month in one easy to skim through post. We have picked out 3 of our favourites weddings we featured in March and rounded up the rest of the articles below. Let us know what you think and do get in touch if you have a wedding to feature.
To get you started here are 3 wedding that caught our eye this month.
We just loved sharing this stunning bohemian style wedding captured by Jonathan Ong last autumn in Australia, a lovely wedding full of colour, flowers and beauty.
We head to the beautiful location of Cornwall and featured the lovely wedding of Cate and Neil, their special day was captured by local wedding photographer Scott Sharples.
We fell in love when we featured the lovely wedding of Jess & Alex who got married at the beautiful and colourful location of Trinity Buoy Wharf in London. Their perfect day was captured by My Beautiful Bride.
While these were some of the ones that caught our eye here are the other posts and features that are not to be missed.
- Childhood Sweethearts
- Lindsey & Emanuele’s Wedding Day
- Snowy Alps of Slovenia Wedding
- Interview: Rob Grimes
- A Destination Wedding in Colorado
- A Beautifully Romantic Valentine’s Day Wedding
- A Wedding Off The Beaten Track
- Lizzie & David’s Wedding Day
- Wedding of Sabrina and Dennis
- The Wedding of Jessica & Eric
- Interview: Haydn Rydings
- Jess & Alex’s Beach Engagement Shoot
- Giacomo & Kristy – Valentines Day Shoot
- A Beautiful Upstate New York Wedding
- Lindsay & Andy’s Beautiful Wedding
- Winter Wedding at The Monkey Island in Maidenhead
- Suzy & Ashley – Vintage Lace & an Orangery
- Stina & Alexander’s Elegant and Relaxed Wedding
- Domini & Tom’s Wedding at Almonry Barn
- Dave & Lorna’s Fun Wedding
- Jonathan, Sammy & the Aegean Sea
If you would like to submit a wedding, engagement shoot or a feature then do get in touch.