This week we are featuring Emma and Neil’s very English rose wedding in the East Yorkshire country setting of Tickton, captured by Ben and Lyn of Wedding Photographer Walker and Walker Photographers.
Over to Ben, one half of Walker and Walker Photographers, to tell us about the day.
“Emma had arrived in full hair and makeup, leaving her just to slip into her delicately embellished wedding gown with the help from Emma’s mother. Neil and his groomsmen all wore morning suits and looked the part. We were both impressed by the lack of nerves as the bride, accompanied by her father and five bridesmaids headed towards their ceremony.”
“The overall theme for their settings was floral with red detailing to compliment the bridesmaids gowns. After the ceremony, there were champagne and canapés for the guests to enjoy whilst we headed off into the grounds to soak up the beautiful, well maintained gardens. (We would like to say how impressed we were with the venue and the staff, where nothing was too much trouble and what a pleasure it was to work alongside such a lovely team.)
A spot of mingling with the guests, we had a few group arrangements and then onto the receiving line.”
“We left the couple after speeches to enjoy their wedding breakfast whilst we went to hunt for flowers. We could be forgiven for believing we were in Tuscany as we photograph the many surrounding fields.”
- Dress designer – Sincerity Bridal
- Dress supplier – Bridal Outlet (Northallerton)
- Florist and bouquet details – Flowers by Sarah (Beverley)
- Makeup – Rebecca at Clinique, Browns Department Store (Beverley)
- Nails – De Lacy Spa (Beverley)
- Cake designer – Linda Beresford and Jenny Beresford, Brides mum and sister
- Bridesmaids gowns – Coast
- Jewellery – Pearl and silver earrings by Figaro Jewellery (Beverley)
- Confetti – 3 suppliers – Shropshire Petals, The Confetti Farm and June Jones (Brides friend supplied home grown and dried rose petals)
- Neil and Groomsmen’s suits – Len Beck, Hull
- Shoes – Tommy Hilfiger, House of Fraser
- Grooms barber – Matthew at Unique Hair Salon, Beverley
Any other details you thought were special?
- Venue – Beverley Tickton Grange
- Jars – Hand decorated by Bride
If you would like to feature a real wedding then do get in touch with us via our contact form here.